时间：2015-10-12 15:46:53本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
make money make a profit be ahead be in pocket clean up
If you want to make money, buy cheap and sell dear.
All his little schemes for making money seem to come to grief.
1. The owners don't want to overlook any opportunity to make a buck. 老板们不想错过任何可以赚钱的机会。
2. Who brings up the baby and who brings home the bacon? 是谁抚养孩子的，是谁赚钱养家的?
3. Making easy money has always been an attractive proposition. 轻松赚钱总是件诱人的事。
4. In her extreme youth, Maria had sold her sexual favours for money. 玛丽亚在非常年轻的时候，曾靠卖淫来赚钱。
5. I was old enough to work and earn money. 我已经长大了，可以工作赚钱了。
6. The dealers profited shamefully at the expense of my family. 这些经销商通过损害我家人的利益不光彩地赚钱。
7. One wine shop is coining money selling Wembley-label champagne. 一家葡萄酒商店正在靠出售威丽牌子的香槟大把大把赚钱。
8. I think every business's goal is to make money. 我认为各家公司的目的都是赚钱。
9. It was quite a lucrative sideline. 这份兼职很赚钱。
10. She was always out earning. 她总是在外面赚钱。
11. The company said the service was uneconomic. 公司说这项业务不赚钱。
12. a cash bonanza for investors 投资者的赚钱机会
13. a stepping stone to a more lucrative career 涉足更赚钱的行业的敲门砖
14. to make money on the stock market 在股票市场上赚钱
15. He always has an eye to making money whatever his plans are. 不管他的计划如何,他的目的就是赚钱.
16. Money tends to flow to businesses that are already succeeding. 兴隆的买卖赚钱多.
17. He decided to turn his hobby into a lucrative sideline. 他决定把自己的爱好变成赚钱的副业.
18. He'll probably find himself in pocket in a good year. 年头好时,他会发现自己赚钱.
19. Business success does not automatically lead to financial success. 经商成功不一定赚钱.
20. He made his money with a fleet of moving vans. 他靠一队家具搬运车赚钱.