时间：2015-10-19 15:41:27本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
网 络surprise;Pleasantly surprised;surprised;A Pleasant Surprise
Indeed they can have a delightful surprise when they find something useful which they did not know they owned.
Surprise is an essential component of my plan.
I wanted you to have a surprise at your own surprise party.
We mean to give you a surprise.
And you promised me a surprise.
There are still many surprises awaiting you!
He cooked up a wonderful way to surprise his wife on her birthday.
I have a little surprise for you!
Maybe we could make it a surprise.
Surprises and happy experiences will abound.
1. No matter where you go in life or how old you get, there's always something new to learn about. After all, life is full of surprises. 不管你生活在哪里，你有多少岁，总有新东西要学习，毕竟，生活总是充满惊喜。
2. We felt we might finish third. Any better would be a bonus. 我们感觉我们可能会获得第三名，要是能比这个名次更好那就是意外的惊喜了。
3. Surprise a new neighbour with one of your favourite home-made dishes. 做一道拿手的家常小菜，给你的新邻居一个惊喜。
4. I have a surprise for you: We are moving to Switzerland! 我有一个惊喜的消息要告诉你：我们要搬去瑞士了!
5. You keep on amazing me, year after year, the same old ways. 你不断地给我同样的惊喜，年年如此。
6. He never ceases to amaze me. 他总能给我惊喜。
7. What a lovely surprise! 真是个惊喜!
8. It was such a pleasant surprise. 那真是个大大的惊喜.
9. His big blue eyes opened wide in wonderment. 他蓝色的大眼睛睁得大大的，透着惊喜。
10. The conjunction of low inflation and low unemployment came as a very pleasant surprise. 低通货膨胀与低失业的同时出现是一大惊喜。
11. What a nice surprise! 真是让人惊喜!
12. Unbeknown to her they had organized a surprise party. 他们瞒着她筹备了一个给她意外惊喜的聚会。
13. The shock of the news quite took my breath away. 这突如其来的消息简直让我惊喜不已.
14. He was pleasantly surprised to discover that he was no longer afraid. 让他惊喜的是他发现自己不再害怕了.
15. I gazed in happy surprise at his animated expression. 我惊喜地望着他那副眉飞色舞的神情.
16. The surprise I had planned backfired on me. 我设计好的惊喜卻产生了适得其反的后果.
17. His visit gave me a pleasant surprise. 他的来访使我感到惊喜.
18. My father decided to slip a little extra spending money into my purse as a surprise. 为了给我一个惊喜，父亲决定往我的钱包里多塞一些零花钱。
19. The reviews for "On a Clear Day" ran the gamut from contempt to qualified rapture . 对于《好日子》的影评毁誉参半，既有人表示不值一提，也有人觉得它带给人一定的惊喜。
20. A marvellous discovery for every bride-to-be, The Wedding Centre is the ultimate one-stop shop. 每位准新娘都会惊喜地发现，婚庆中心提供全方位的一站式服务。